Quest Staffing Services Employee Referral and Hiring Bonus Program Official Rules
To be eligible to participate in the Quest Staffing Services Employee Referral or the Hiring Bonus Program, the below conditions must be met.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
1. An eligible “Referred Person” is an individual you refer to Quest Staffing Services for employment opportunities,
2. is a new applicant to Quest Staffing Services,
3. Referred Person must provide contact information (phone and/or email) of the Referrer to Quest Staffing Services prior to beginning an assignment,
4. An eligible “Referrer” is an individual who refers another person to apply with Quest Staffing Services,
5. is an employee with Quest Staffing Services; and
6. The Referred Person must work minimum of 50 hours in the first 2 weeks without unauthorized absences and Quest Staffing Services will pay the eligible Referrer a $20 referral bonus via a Gift Card.
HIRING BONUS PROGRAM
1. An eligible “New Employee” is a new applicant to Quest Staffing Services hired by Quest Staffing Services for employment opportunities,
2. accept and work at an assignment or assignments for a period of 30, 60 or 90 days in order to achieve all levels of the Hiring Bonus (detailed below), Quest Staffing Services will pay the eligible New Employee a $25 referral bonus via a Gift Card for each level achieved up to $75.
A. The New Employee must work minimum of 80 hours in the first 30 days to earn the first $25 Gift Card
B. The New Employee must work a minimum of an additional 80 hours during the next 30 days to earn the second $25 Gift Card
C. The New Employee must work a minimum of an additional 80 hours during the next 30 days to earn the final $25 Gift Card.
Publicity: Participation in the Quest Staffing Services Referral Program constitutes permission to use name and likeness of winners in Quest Staffing Services promotional and marketing efforts, unless prohibited by law.
General Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Quest Staffing Services reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the contest if, in Quest Staffing Services' sole discretion, it reasonably believes the participant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest through dishonest acts, fraud, deception, or other unfair playing practices or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrants or Quest Staffing Services . No prize substitution may be made except at the sole discretion of Quest Staffing Services, and prize(s) are not transferrable.
Right to cancel: If, for any reason, the program is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, or any other causes beyond Quest Staffing Services' control which, in its sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, Quest Staffing Services reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest at its sole discretion. All decisions made by Quest Staffing Services shall be final.